Sleepless night, restless mind.


I dont know what to answer, because I dont have an answer either.

I have no feeling, actually, it's too fast for me to turn out with feeling or thoughts.

Too sudden to digest everything.

But.. it isnt that complicated, isnt it?


This is quite strange for me.

Because I've been always the one who react fast, so fast that I can even not showing the result on my face, pretending that i'm still digesting.

But not for this time.


This familiar feeling evokes me a scene happened 2 years ago..

The differences are, that time I was facing him, right in front of me.

I laughed for no reason after listening to him. How silly it was.

Then, as I walked away, tears started rolling down to me cheek,  and to the tip of my chin..

I felt as if the tank of tears is going to collapse.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


明天开学了,结束在pavilion的2012倒数狂欢,

我忘了,曾几何时,我每一年都为下一年12月31号的自己写一封信。

我真的忘了。


明天,我开学了。

什么感觉蹦出来。

第一堂课,就是malaysian music,是我前钢琴老师教我。

自从换老师以后,我们就没有见面了。

恐怕,明天的会面将会是焦点。


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I blame how little I got.

But God keep reminding me how rich I am,

with God's mercy, I weep for myself, for the "me" that used to be. Used to be thirsty, used to be wild.

I shall cherish the wonder of life by now. Everything has its worth. and so as dream.


I'm blessed.






Comments

Popular Posts