Struggle

Mood : down


I got stuck in my term paper and the due date is next monday shit.

After the masterclass that day, my mood dropped again.

I really didnt play well and I feel like I've wasted another chance again.

And then I was told that I used up a lot of $ in these few months.

Though mom didnt angry, but I just dont feel right..

I know where I've spent on. 问心无愧

But I dont know why.. just feel bad. It's not my money, I should have cherish it.

and then

something happened.

It strikes me.

It was so frightening that I dont even wanna recall a single piece of it but it just keep popping up whenever there's no one with me.


I still remember the shout, everything, their eyes, their stares, the footsteps..

It strikes me, even until now.

all the pasts, again, flipped through my mind, all the unhappy ones that I thought I've forgotten.



Some memories just cannot be wiped off. Just like this, and so as the others, forever molded inside.

And I know it now, for my entire life, I can never get rid of them






Comments

Popular Posts